Install Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy A3 (2017). Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) was released recently, but this does not mean that you can not improve your smartphone by adding root-access, installing a custom restore or firmware.
If you tried to rite the Galaxy A3 (2017) or perform any other complex operation and now the smartphone belonging to you turned into a brick, then you need to download the official firmware Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 and install using Odin.
In addition, knowing how to flush Galaxy A3 2017 with the official software, you can save the life of your phone. For example, if you reinstall the stock version of the OS, you will fix many problems, such as endless downloads, lags, battery leaks, overheating and more. Before starting the installation process, you need to carefully study the recommendations below, before proceeding.
Install Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy A3 (2017). Recommendations
- This manual should only be used for Samsung Galaxy A3 devices (2017). Do not attempt to flash any other Samsung Galaxy devices using the files mentioned in this message.
- Reinstalling the firmware on Galaxy A3 in 2017 will restore your smartphone to its original state. And that’s not all, the root-access will be canceled, and the default restrictions will be overwritten. When performing a flashing, do not forget that the full cleaning will be performed, which means that all your personal data will be permanently deleted. Therefore, we recommend that you perform a full backup of all the files that you want to save in the future. How to make a backup is read here . Another way: here.
- Make sure that you enable the USB debugging and unlocking OEM functions through the Developer Settings before you begin the installation process.
- And, finally, check the battery status – if the battery charge is less than 20%, the process does not start. Connect the charger for a while, and wait until the battery level is more than half.
- Read the article thoroughly and completely if you want to successfully install the stock firmware on your Galaxy A3 2017.
Download the official firmware of Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320Y)
- You should download the correct firmware, compare the model number of the Samsung smartphone and verify it with the model number in the firmware.
- You can check the model number of the Galaxy A3 in 2017 by going to Settings -> About. Make sure that the model number and the number of the downloaded software are the same.
Download | | Android 6.0.1 firmware -> A320FXXU1APLD
Download | | Android 6.0.1 firmware -> A320FXXU1AQA1
How to install the official Galaxy A3 2017 software using Odin
- Download the correct firmware for Galaxy A3 2017 and save it on your computer. Preferably keep in a place where you can easily find it.
- Download the latest version of Odin by following the link here .
- Have you downloaded the official firmware? If yes, then it should be packed in a ZIP-archive. Now you need to unpack it and when it is done, you will get an image with the extension .tar.md5.
- In addition, now, you need to unzip the Odin software and run it on the computer.
- When everything is ready, take your Samsung smartphone and turn off the power completely. Then turn it on in boot mode. This operation can be achieved by pressing and holding the three Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously. When a warning appears on the screen, press Increase volume to continue in boot mode.
- Now run the Odin.exe file and connect the Samsung Galaxy A3 to the computer with a USB cable.
- After that, Odin recognizes your smartphone and you will see the Added message, which means that you can now perform various operations. (If Odin has not identified your Samsung phone, then you need to try installing / reinstalling the USB drivers ).
- Find the firmware file that you downloaded and unpacked, as mentioned above and load it into the program. On the main screen, select the .tar.md5 file and click the install option.
- In the end, the firmware process will start, and a new PASS message will appear? If the installation is successful. If this happens, then you have to close the program and disconnect the device from the PC.
However, in case your smartphone hangs on the boot screen for more than 10 minutes or it enters a cyclic download, then you need to install the firmware on Samsung Galaxy A3 again
It’s all; Now you know how to download and install the stock firmware on the Galaxy A3 2017 with the help of Odin.